A fresh approach to Ultrasound Physics
A new textbook for medical and allied health practitioners.
- Written by one of Australia’s leading lecturers on Ultrasound Physics and Technology.
- Tailored to the needs of university and professional ultrasound courses.
- Adopted as the prescribed or recommended text for most university sonography courses in Australia, and for the DDU, CCPU, CAHPU and DMU diplomas of ASUM and the Fellowship training program of the RANZCR.
- Available in both printed (softcover) and e-book (ePub, iBooks and Kindle) formats.
- 150 pages, profusely illustrated with over 350 images and diagrams and 90 learning and review activities.
- Please use the links above to get more information.
- If you have any questions, please contact us using the contact form.
These links will open in a new browser window.